P.O. Box 401, Harrisburg, PA 17108
Minutes for meeting held April 9, 2016
Call to order 7:24 PM
Attendance: Steven J., Reed S., Rich W., Johnnie W. and Joseph M.
Excused: Coyote (Scott H.), David K. and Dustin S.
Guest(s): A.J. E. and Rich S.
Approval of last month’s meeting minutes: Joseph M. motioned, Johnnie W. seconded, approved
- No report
- Not present
- Apologies for getting the minutes out early.
- Can accept credit cards via his phone.
- Should be able to finish dues letters now that Bears, Bikers and Mayhem is done.
- Miss State Street brought in $1,200.00.
- The Woods was paid the deposit for the leather weekend in May.
- Total (unaudited): $1,960.78.
- 12 June – Shawnna Alexander has invited the club to the Rowan Tree.
- Circe de Kink is up in the air since Diamondz is still closed.
- The car washes are being scheduled. He first will be a fund raiser for the club, the second for a charity.
- The Pennsmen are getting a reputation as a group that helps.
- There were no contestants for Miss State Street. Shawnna Alexander has been named Miss State Street and Matt T. Mr. State Street.
- Peach rings plus tips cleared $200.00.
- The meeting was at Long Island. The tee shirts are dead.
- The next meeting is the third weekend of June at the DC Eagle. There will be an all AMCC bar night.
- The fall meeting will be hosted by Empire City.
- The following meeting will be hosted by the Pennsmen.
- Torrid Tuber passed to the Harbor Masters.
- Jenkins Award to Twilight Guard and Excelsior for overcoming tragedy before their run.
- Centaurs gave $500.00 for a total of $1,5000.00 over the past year.
- Domain is up and renewed for the next year. Has to get the receipt to the treasurer.
- Many thanks from the treasurer for getting his email account set up.
- No change.
- Bears, Bikers and Mayhem
- State Street funds will not be used for Mr. Mayhem travel fund. A decision will be made for how to spend it.
- Steve received an attitude adjustment from a beer can.
- Steve was pinned by Mama Sandy, Mama’s melon ball.
- The final numbers are not available.
- Ash D. from D.C. is Mr. Mayhem Lather.
- Compliments from the Philadelphians and the Centaurs on the contest and the event.
- Visit to Allentown
- Scheduled for April 23rd.
- A club dinner will occur before the trip.
- Leather 1 at The Woods
- Down payment has been made.
- 40th Anniversary, February 2017
- Steve and Rich have to talk to the hotel.
- Anything from the floor
- Events for Summer and Fall
- Half way to State Street
- Need to get on FetLife
- Puppy event
- Kinky Carnival (possibly charge)
- Dungeon Night at HoNoR
- Bring an idea to the next meeting
- Anything from the floor
Up Coming Events
- Island of Misfit Toys, Excelsior MC – May 20 through 22
- Woods Leather 1 – May 20 through 22
Words of Wisdom
- Fuck well and prosper.
Adjournment: Steve J. motioned, Rich W. seconded, the motion was approved.
Meeting adjourned at 8:28 PM
Next meeting Saturday, May 7, 2016 starting at 7PM at The Brownstone Lounge